Superior Renovations build/renovates homes that reflect your individuality.
When building/renovating your home, the team culture of ‘building with integrity’ and ‘with a good attitude’ impacts positively on everything they do on your building site. We expect all their team members to achieve the highest level of workmanship on every project. This ensures they deliver high standards and a great finish to your home, right down to the very last nail!!
Headquarters situated in the heart of Auckland City in Grafton.
When Kevin approached us from Superior Renovations, their intention was to make an impact on the market by targeting a particular niche – Kitchen Renovation and Bathroom Renovations. Their vision was to become market leaders in these two areas of renovation and ultimately scale nationwide. Renovation costs is a big factor but they needed to be positioned as the expert in the industry so the price is not the only factor. They knew the only way to do this was to dominate the online space. You’ll find that more than 90% of people nowadays will look on google/online to find a service provider – the other 10%, they will ask their friends and family. So if we can get maximum impression share online by outranking the other competitors (on qualified traffic) plus convert this traffic to leads; how likely are we going to help this business outgrow their competitors?
This was an exciting project for Digital Zen for a number of reasons:
The result, after the launch of the website and taking the business online via Google Adwords – within the first two weeks they already generated 27 leads which created the vacuum they needed for them to implement the new sales process/ marketing. After the launch of Superior Renovations, we went ahead to launch another division focusing on property maintenance services under the name Superior Property Services.
Keywords: website for construction companies, renovation website, website for builders, home construction website design, construction company website, web design wellington, web designer auckland, design agency auckland, web design north shore, web development company
Auckland – Head Office
F4/27-29 William Pickering Drive,
Unit J, 2 Torrens Rd, East Tamaki,
Auckland, 2013, New Zealand.
(09) 909 6560 extension 5